WELCOME TO EDUCATION RECYCLE



Welcome and please read on...if you have anything that you would like to write about that is related to education then please I would love to hear from you and maybe you can Guest Blog for us - e mail me at emily.jones@educationrecycle.net

If you are a business which is related to children or education and you would like free advertising then please e mail me at admin@educationrecycle.net and we can add you to our site.

Please, if you have any educational items that you would like to donate to our site - please sign up today and start giving or selling your items to your local community - visit www.educationrecycle.net today - IT IS ALL FREE TO USE !


Thursday 12 January 2012

What are Nappy Cakes ? The Perfect Gift for anyone looking to buy for a New Mum


My name is Louise and I am the owner and founder of Nappy Cakes by Louise. I am a married mother to our beautiful daughter Poppy-Olivia.

I first heard about Nappy Cakes when I was looking for a unique baby gift for my sister who was just about to have her third baby. I didn’t want to just buy the usual presents that I had done before.
Nappy Cakes are very popular in the USA (called Diaper Cakes ) but I was worried about having the items shipped over and could not really find anything in the UK which suited my needs. So it got me thinking that I could have a go and make one myself, which I did.

My sister loved the Nappy Cake and didn’t want to open it.

I then had people asking me to make them for them and their friends new baby’s and before I knew it I was getting orders on a regular basis, that’s when I decided to launch Nappy Cakes by Louise.

I really enjoy making the Nappy Cakes. Seeing the reaction on customers facing when they receive their finished product for the first time is such a pleasure.


My stunning Nappy Cakes contain all of the essentials and are available in all sorts of designs/colour and sizes. I have a large range of Nappy Cakes and other baby products which suit everyone’s needs and budget.
I also make “one off” Nappy Cakes which customers find fantastic knowing that no-one else has ever had the same one.

I get lots of request for Baby Shower Nappy Cakes and find the customers pick the larger Nappy Cakes from my Super Luxury range and have this as the centrepiece at the Baby Shower.


I make smaller items such a Sock Bouquets and Sock Cupcakes which people love as little gifts for friends and family. I have a Novelty range too which include things such as Nappy Cake Ducks, Nappy Cakes Trikes, Nappy Cake Moses Basket and I’m always coming up with new ideas.


I make each Nappy Cake personal to the person buying/receiving the item. I keep in regular contact with the client to make sure they have exactly what they want within the Nappy Cake, if can be anything from the size Nappy, the brand of Nappy, the products used and size clothing, they are made to suit you.

Feel free to have a look through my website and also my Facebook business page as I kept up-dating with new products and also photos of other orders all the time.

I post dates and places of events that I’m going to so that people can come along and see the products before they buy. I also have a stand with the Hertfordshire Craft Collective at Battlers Green Farm in Radlett Herts.







IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE OF THESE AMAZING GIFTS THEN VISIT:



Click this link to visit her website page ! 

Click this link to visit her facebook page !

All photos are the property of "NappyCakesbyLouise" and should not be copied without her express permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment